Month full of grace

Print Friendly and PDF
Lamentations 3:14-25

"It's the Lord's mercies, not consumed, because His compassions are new every morning: great your faithfulness!" Jehovah is my share, "says my soul, therefore I hope in Him. LORD is good to those whose hope Him, to the soul that seeks him. "
(Verses 22-25)

Is it God's grace?
  •  Mercy, grace
  • Reply, thanks, reward
  • Kurnia, abundance, blessing
  • Avail, wisdom, kindness
  • Usability, benefits


When God gives His grace?
  • Since time immemorial  
Remember all Thy grace and Thy mercy, O Lord, for all that has been around since antiquity. "(Psalm 25:6) 
  • Since the Lord Jesus is present in the world
"Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach good news to the poor, and he has sent me to preach deliverance to the captives, and sight to the blind, to set at liberty who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord has come. " (Luke 4:18-19)
  • Now / today
Because Allah says: "At the time I was pleased, I have heard thee, and on the day I was saved, I will help thee." Behold, now is the accepted time: behold, today is the day of the rescue. (2 Corinthians 6:2)

To Whom God will show mercy?
  • All people and all creation
God gives His grace to everyone for all the creations, this is called common grace. Psalm 145:2 says "The Lord is good to all people, and full of grace to all who serve Him."
"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." (Matthew 5:45)
  • People who fear the Lord
"And Mary said:" My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has the humble state of his servant. Indeed, from now on all descendants will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done great things for me and holy is his name. And his mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him. He showed his power with his handiwork and scatters the proud-the heart; He dropped the mighty from their thrones and exalted those of low; She bestows all good things to those who are hungry, and told the rich away empty-handed; He has helped Israel his servant, because he remembered his mercy as he promised to our fathers, to Abraham and his descendants forever. "And Mary lived about three months with Elizabeth, then returned to his home. " (Luke 1:46-55)
  • The people who serve pastors and minister the Gospel
2 Timothy 1:16-18 says: "God would grant mercy to Onesiphorus families who have repeatedly refreshing my heart. Shame he did not see me in jail. When in Rome, he eagerly searched for me and found me. May the Lord show mercy to him on his day. How many ways he did in Ephesus, you know very me. "
Some examples in Aklitab:
  •  Joshua served Moses
  • Elisha served Elijah
  • Samuel serving priest Eli
  • Timothy served Paul
  •  And many more
  •  To those who like to come to worship and seek Him.
"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time." (Hebrews 4:16)

Conclusion
  • Every day is a day filled with God's grace premises are always new
  • God does not act on the mood, but based on the pre knowledge and His perfect plan.
  • God show mercy to those who truly love Him.   


Samuel Darmanto
Senior Pastor
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...