Gold box and black box

Print Friendly and PDF
Gold box and black box

There in my hands two boxes which God has given to me to keep. God said , " Put all your suffering into a black box and enter your happiness into gold colored box . "

I'm just doing what God says , whenever experiencing sadness then I put it into a black box , on the contrary when I put my excitement then rejoice in the gold colored box . But strangely , the more the gold colored box grew heavier , while the black box still light as before .


With great curiosity , I opened the black box . We I know the answer , I noticed there was a big hole in the bottom of the black box , so that all the suffering that I put there are always falling out .

I showed the hole to God and asked , " Where all my pain is gone ? "

God smiled warmly at me and replied , " My servant , all my sufferings are at . "

I asked, " Lord , why have you giving out two boxes , gold box and black box with holes ? "

Once again the Lord replied , " My servant , which I gave a gold box so you always count the blessings that I give unto you , while I gave a black box for you to forget the pain. "

Remember all the happiness that you always feel the happiness and suffering that campakkanlah you forget it . When God has not answered your prayers , patience means he adds . When God answers your faith , your faith he adds . When God is not answering your prayers , that He is giving out the best choose for you .

Remember that in this world , for believers there is no such thing as " coincidence " all have been planned by God , depending on the choices we make .

May God help us to be able to take the path and options in accordance with His will .

IF ANY OF YOUR CHOICE YOU WILL BE SORRY , BUT DO NOT BLAME OTHERS OR LORD WHAT SHOULD YOU DECIDE YOU HAVE RECEIVED WITH ALL RISKS .



Samuel Darmanto
Source: www.inrimartha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...