Say : I Do Not Suffer ! ! !

Print Friendly and PDF Say : I Do Not Suffer ! ! !

Shalom , peace greeting of our Lord Jesus Christ !

Congregation who loved the Lord Jesus . Today I adapted some of the contents of a short daily readings , but if we practice then I'm sure the quality of our lives will change . Remember that life and death is strongly influenced by the words of the tongue and the power of our minds ( Proverbs 18:21) .

" I was miserable . Seems that my work will not be smooth and financial family will experience drought . I sincerely troubled and suffering . "

These words are an expression or utterance that we often hear from a friend or even from our own mouths . We may never meet someone who is always saying negative things about her life . He said , "You know ? Thing I worry about things that had happened to my life turned out . All that is really happening . "

Surely we do not need to suffer because God never creates misery and never give in our lives . We suffer because we are never grateful . When we are too afraid to live a life , then our faith will not work . We can not be positive, because we are too focused on the negative things that are about fear and anxiety .

Job 3:25 says , " Because I feared , come upon me , and what I worry about , that's what came to me . " When we do not believe in God , and as we always say negative things about a life , then that is what will happen in our lives . Therefore tell your life with faith , " I do not suffer because Jesus is always with me " . Faith will work when we begin to believe in God . Always giving thanks to the Lord Jesus and not give suffering .

Speech as the word of God says : " I know how to be abased , and I know how to abound . In all things and in all cases there is not anything that is the secret to me , either in full , or in the case of hunger , both in terms of abundance and in the case of a shortage . responsibility we can do all things through Christ who gives me strength . " ( Philippians 4:12 ) .

May the Holy Spirit help us ! ... Regards successful , God bless ! ! ! ! !




Samuel Darmanto
Senior Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...